Sunday 15 July 2012

Update | technical updates

Last Saturday I have been working on my motorcycle project, and I mainly focused on some technical issues. Before starting the clay modeling I want all the parts to be mounted on the motorcycle, especially the larger ones; head light, exhausts and oil cooler. Since these parts really contribute to the overall look and feel of the bike, and the balance of the visual weight distribution.
The Spark exhausts are mounted on the frame, but I am not happy with the look right now.. the exhausts are mounted to vertically and I will continue tweaking the final position the coming week. You might have seen it on the photos already, but the exhausts do not fit the manifold right now, some home-made adapters should solve this.

By the way, the cool scenery of these photos is the Spark design & innovation studio in Rotterdam. The studio where I am working during the weeks, and where I can work on this motorcycle project in the weekends!






No comments:

Post a Comment