Monday 9 July 2012

Update | arriving at Spark

The next phase in the development of my modern café racer has started! Last weekend I transported the motorcycle to Spark design & innovation; the design studio where I work!
Last weeks at Star Twin the bike made a huge step forward; the wiring has been done and all the engine components have been installed. Parts like the ECU, voltage regulator, pick-up sensors, spark plugs etc.
At Spark design I will do the clay modeling job, but first I will bolt on more parts; exhausts, headlight and the front fender. Since these parts will all have a major influence on the overall balance and look of the bike once modeling the body.

It was an exciting lift to get the motorcycle in the Spark studio, since we have an awesome office on the first floor. Luckily we also have a handy crane to hoist up heavy products.

No comments:

Post a Comment